A2 Cow Ghee
Vaidica Naturals Organic Grass-fed A2 Desi Cow Ghee | Vaidica Bilona Method | Good Fats for Healthy Heart | Immunity Booster | Glass Jar 500ML
Vaidica Naturals A2 Shudh Desi Ghee is procured from the milk of Desi Cow in Rajasthan.
Our Ghee is made using a 3000- year-old Vaidic method called Bilona (hand-churning) method.
To prepare 1 litre of Vaidica Naturals Ghee, around 20 litres of Desi cow milk is boiled and set for curdling. Our Desi Cows produce 8-10 litres of milk per day. Therefore, it takes 3 days to obtain 1 litre of A2 pure ghee. The curd is then churned bi-directionally at a controlled speed to yield the yummy butter. The by-product buttermilk is fed to the cows and used in farms as manure. The butter is then slowly heated in a stainless steel container to form Shudh Desi Ghee.
This process doesn’t involve the addition of chemicals/preservatives and the ghee is prepared in small batches in a village near Bharatpur, Rajasthan. Our cows are not injected with hormones to increase yield in milk.
- Cows producing A2 milk are known as A2 Cows while those producing A1 milk are called A1 Cows.Indian studies have shown that A2 milk is free from BCM-7. The populations consuming milk having more beta-casein A2 exhibit a lower occurrence of cardiovascular disease and Type 1 diabetes.
- A2 cultured Cow ghee: It is made from milk collected from grass-fed Desi cows. A2 cultured cow ghee is gluten-free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities. People consuming A2 milk had better stool consistency, less incidence of bloating and less abdominal pain. Unlike regular milk, A2 milk contains only A2 protein, which is healthier and safer than A1 protein.
- 100% Pure A2 Ghee: Our Cow Desi Ghee is nutritious, healthy and pure which is made from A2 milk of Desi Cow. Our desi ghee is 100% natural, produced by grass-fed Indian desi cow milk.
- OMEGA-6 WITH OMEGA-9 : The A2 milk which is used to make our ghee contains a beta-casein protein that’s supremely rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- HEALS AND NOURISHES THE BODY: Regular consumption of our high-quality A2 ghee helps reduce cholesterol, improves the heart’s functioning and reduces joint pain. It is also known for its external healing properties. It enhances your beauty. You can apply it to soothe skin burns or sunburns. In winter months, you can use it as a moisturiser to get rid of dry and flaky skin.
- Vaidica Naturals Desi Cow Ghee has a smooth, creamy texture and rich, nutty flavor, and is a versatile pantry staple that can replace butter, olive oil and coconut oil.